Quick Facts on Niko:
- Name: Νίκο Απέργης
- Current Location: Chicago, IL
- Favorite Festival: Holy Ship!, Tomorrowland
- Festival Wishlist: Hard Summer, Shambhala, Ultra Japan, Amsterdam Music week, Envision, Alpha Future People.
- Favorite Music Genre: Future House, Glitch hop, Deep House, Electro Funk
- Current Favorite Musicians: Tipper, Tommy Trash, Bassnectar, Eric Prydz, Griz, Jauz, Marshmello
I’m a festival junkie who lives off dirty bass, a dank slice of pizza and good vibes. Find me up front and center at any music festival busting out my trap arms, turning strangers into family and capturing every single moment both behind and in front of the camera. To me it’s all about the experience and sharing the love with everyone that I meet. I’ve found a deep connection to others through music and photography that speaks louder than words alone. Traveling the world is one of my favorite things to do and I’ve found that music and photography can transcend through cultural barriers which allows me to connect to people that may not even speak the same language. No matter where I am, whether it be a sold-out concert, a new country where I don’t speak the language, that new art exhibit downtown or just at home kicking back with some friends, you can bet I’ll be documenting every second. Life’s all about those little moments and I intend on sharing those with others to help them find fun things to do and people to meet.