Quick Facts on Jane:
- Current Location: New Zealand (this will change to all over Europe in July)
- Favorite Festival: Rhythm N Vines. It’s New Years in New Zealand and you’re kicking back in the kiwi summer amongst the grape vines with your mates. Too good!
- Festival Wishlist: Tomorrowland, Sziget & Glastonbury! If I can tick all three off on my Eurotrip I’ll be a happy camper.
- Favorite Music Genre: You mean other than 90’s singalongs and early 2000’s hip hop… anything acceptable to sing as loud as possibly in the car…
- Current Favorite Musicians: Matchbox 20, Counting Crows, The Goo Goo Dolls, The XX, James Bay, Hozier, Chase & Status…think easy-listening, and/or old school.
I’ve teamed up with Festival Squad as a means of blogging my overseas adventures and exercise my love of all things social media and creative. I’ve flown across the globe from ‘down under’ to immerse myself in all the sights and sounds of festivals across Europe. Good eats, insider tips and a run-down of all the acts, leave it to this festival rookie to bring you the ultimate beginner’s guide. Let a laid-back kiwi tell you exactly what to expect before forging your rave path through those festival gates…