Quick Facts on Mia:
- Current Location: San Jacinto, California
- Favorite Festival: Lightning In A Bottle
- Festival Wishlist: Hideout Festival, Coachella, Northern Nights
- Favorite Music Genre: Electro Funk, Neo Soul
- Current Favorite Musicians: GRiZ, Odesza, Lion Babe, Disclosure, SBTRKT, Snakehips, Macy Gray
My freshman year of college, I went to my first show at Red Rocks Amphitheatre which is where I officially fell in love with live music. During my sophomore year, I ventured out to my first Electric Forest with all of my best friends and was instantly hooked on the festival life. The road trips, camp setups, and non-stop dancing into the morning made me realize festivals are the greatest way to create & strengthen bonds with others; everyone puts away their judgements, worries, and inhibitions for a couple of days and are able to focus on having fun and listening to great music. I am graduating with a degree in Mass Communication & Business Administration with hopes to plan music festivals of my own one day. I love event planning, bringing people together, and (of course) music- so combining these passions of mine to make a career out of them is a goal I would love to achieve! As a newcomer to Festival Squad I am so excited to learn about every aspect of festivals and promoting them from an awesome team who values the experience like I do.