Quick Facts on Michael:
- Current Location: Austin, TX
- Favorite Festival: Art Outside (small community, stellar vibes!)
- Festival Wishlist:Shambhala Music Festival
- Favorite Music Genre: I’m a die-hard for heavy bass music, but you’ll catch me grooving to any genre from hip-hop to funk and even some bluegrass
- Current Favorite Musicians: Bassnectar, Emancipator, Savoy, Zeds Dead, Feed Me, Kendrick Lamar, Kill The Noise, Chase & Status, Adventure Club, G Jones, Outkast, UGK
Music has always been a guiding light in my life and I’ve been stomping around festivals since 2008. It’s been an incredible adventure getting lost in the music and interacting with all you freaks and weirdos. It is inside those festival grounds where I have rediscovered myself and the world around me more times than I can count. Out there, expression is not limited by social norms and your camping neighbor becomes your best friend over the course of a few days. Creativity is in abundance and the collective energy is undeniable. Communities and connections are built on love and commonalities. Fly your flags, show your colors, and check your ego at the gates! Spectacular is an understatement and I consider myself lucky to just be a part of it all.
I joined Festival Squad because I’ve been attending for years and I want to find new ways to capture the essence of what I love about music festivals and share it with you. I believe some very special things are happening at these festivals all across the world and I hope to help you find them. All in all, I’m happy to be here and I can’t wait to make memories, hear your stories, and meet your SQUAD!