Quick Facts on Paul:
- Current Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Favorite Festival:Buku Music & Arts Festival
- Festival Wishlist: Summer Camp, EDC Las Vegas and Coachella
- Favorite Music Genre: Jamtronica, Trap, Glitch Hop, Future Funk
- Current Favorite Musicians: GRiZ, Gramatik, Odesza, STS9, Umphrey’s Mcgee, Hucci, Modestep, Bassnectar, Mr. Carmack
I joined Festival Squad to become part of a collection of people who share a deep passion of the universal language called music! I went to my first festival in march 2011, Buku Music & Arts Festival, and it opened me up to a world I had been searching for my whole life. Witnessing a group of strangers move together to the sounds was one of the most exhilarating and unexplainable experiences of my life. I am a graduate from The University of Alabama and have been trying to figure out my path in life, music has been the one thing that continues to show itself to me as my calling. Whether its music production or covering festivals, this is what I see myself doing for the rest of my life. My personal connection to music truly started after August 2014 when I realized the unmanageability in my life and put aside partying and the superficial aspects. I left school and began the journey to myself as the person I wish to be. This single decision has created a life worth living, and music has been a deep emotional connection as a result of that decision. Music has given me something that I hope it gives others, being a part of that is something words cannot describe and I LOVE it!