Sara Joy Tiberio
Quick Facts on Sara:
- Current Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Favorite Festival: I’m biased but I’m gonna have to say the local, up and coming Desert Canvas festivals that I’ve been very much involved in
- Festival Wishlist: I would really like to get back to Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona. It was right on the Mediterranean sea which was beautiful at sunset, I saw so many of my favorite artists there and met people from all over the world.
- Favorite Music Genre: Folktronica
- Current Favorite Musicians: I’ve been on a huge Odesza kick lately and recently got to see them live at Decadence AZ
I have always been a music enthusiast, and my love of music has turned me on to the world of festivals. There is nothing better than the feeling of joining together with hundreds or thousands of people you’ve never met before, all sharing this one euphoric experience, brought together by a common admiration for the music. In that moment it doesn’t matter who you are, or where you’ve come from or the mistakes you’ve made in the past. All that matters is that one moment. That one moment when the beat drops, and knowing smiles spread throughout the crowd, hands and faces lift to the sky and everyone becomes one moving and gyrating mass, voices rise out over the crowd and sync together as one. We are united. This is what it means to me to attend a festival.