Countdown New Year’s Eve Drops One Heavy Lineup
Written by Mara M. Mannella
Photo Credit: Insomniac Events
It’s a proven scientific fact*, any New Year’s Eve celebration that includes confetti showers are sure to bring luck and love to anyone partying underneath them. On December 30 & 31st, Insomniac has you covered at their end-of-year extravaganza, Countdown New Year’s Eve at the NOS Event Center. The event’s full lineup was announced today and to the surprise of approximately no one, it’s stacked. The bass is bountiful and the lineup features some of the most innovative artists in the electronic music scene. On the fence? Here are 5 reasons you’ll want to be inside the Countdown New Year’s Eve gates:
- Onesie Weather – FINALLY! Southern California isn’t exactly known for its bitter cold winters, so a onesie is a pleasantly warm combo of function and fashion. Think of all those festivals throughout the year you sweat your way through every set. Now imagine yourself comfortably shuffling the night away, your unicorn horn bouncing happily atop your onesie hood. It’s a vibe.
- GTA – If you witnessed GTA’s 2017 EDC Vegas set, or any GTA set for that matter, you already know the complete insanity the Countdown crowd is in for. Flying from track to track with some time in between for a quick emo mashup, standing still is not an for this one. Good Times Ahead indeed
- New Year’s Eve Eve – Think of the 30th as a practice New Year’s Eve. You and the squad can scout out the perfect spot for midnight the next day. You’ll already know the magical path to the quickest, cleanest portapotty. You even have time to meet a rave bae for that fateful midnight kiss. With this kind of planning, no one is going into 2018 more prepared than you.
- Monxx B2B p0gman – The troubles of your 2017 will be blasted into oblivion thanks to this filthy B2B straight from the UK. Mind-bending wobbles and snarling bass will be on full display inside the NOS Center. Prepare your life.
- Togetherness – Let’s face it, 2017 was not a breeze. While every year has moments of greatness, there were some dark times as well. New Year’s Eve represents starting anew. A fresh take on life’s many challenges and adventures starts on January 1. Why not dance your way into 2018 with your loyal festfam by your side?
All ticket types are officially on sale for Countdown New Year’s Eve here. Get familiar with the full lineup below and we’ll see you before the clock strikes 12!
*Not proven or scientific